Freediving & Yoga cruise | Marsa Alam, Egypt
890€ per person | Shared bathroom
950€ per person | Private bathroom
Duration : 7 days / 6 nights
Dates 2024 : March 18 – 24 2 spots available (private bathroom)
May 3 – 8
Cabin charter : max. 8 participants
Cruise type : Freediving / Sailing / Yoga cruise (all levels)
About your cruise
If you have ever dreamt of diving with dolphins, then make your dream come true : join our “Sail & Freedive with dolphins” cruise in Egypt. A unique opportunity to freedive with dolphins and dugongs in the pristine waters of the Red Sea. Sail and enjoy being at sea, dive with dolphins and practice yoga during this all-inclusive cruise. Experience the best of Egypt and the Red Sea.
You will be embarking on a luxury sailboat, with all the comfort you’ll need to relax and enjoy your holidays.
This is not just any vacation, but a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Ready to live the dream? Contact us for details and bookings!
About the sailing yacht
Our modern sailing yachts have every luxury you need to enjoy wonderful times on the water and are suitable for both coastal and offshore sailing. They are also perfect for a week-long cruise as well as for learning freediving, helping in sailing, practicing yoga and other workshops or just enjoy the trip and go for a swim. The boat we operate can accommodate up to ten guests, yet this cruise welcomes up to 8 participants for more comfort onboard.
You will be accommodated for 7 days and 6 nights on a luxury 51-foot-long sailing yacht, in spacious 2-person cabins with private or shared bathrooms. Your crew will be composed of Nicolas, experienced skipper and freediving instructor, and Sasha, freediver and professional yoga instructor. Both will help you discover the treasures Egypt and the Red Sea have to offer.
- 7-day / 6-night cruise with accommodation onboard
- Professional skipper, guide and chef onboard
- Professional freediving and yoga instructors
- 3 meals a day, coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, fruits and snacks
- Freediving and yoga related workshops and sessions
- Specific freediving equipment (buoy, weights, lanyards)
- Bed linens & towels
- Check-out cleaning
What’s to be planned
- Flight tickets & transfers to/from harbour (available upon request)
- Marine park entrance fees (50€)
- Insurance and visa related fees
- Other freediving equipment rental (available upon request)
- Certifying freediving courses and coaching (available upon request)
- Staff / crew gratuities
Dolphins retreat in Marsa Alam route overview
Departure / Return : Hamata, Egypt
- Meeting point : Hamata, Egypt
The 4 islands off Hamata are surrounded by crystal clear water and pristine coral reefs and makes a perfect stop on our first and last day on this trip. The area is extremely rich in terms of biodiversity, bird migrations, marine life and healthy coral formations. Daily dolphin encounters as well as tropical islands and shallow wrecks make it perfect to explore and be amazed by the area. Numerous comfortable moorings thanks to the sheltered lagoons.
Sattayah reef will be the highlight of your trip. Around three hours away sailing from the port, you will find yourself inside a 6km-wide lagoon protected by one of the red sea’s largest reefs. Within this huge lagoon, you will have some of the best chances to meet wild dolphins. Multiple pods of spinner dolphins take Sattayah reef as their home, the pods together gathering over a 100 individuals.
Abu Galawa reef
A huge reef system very rich in corals and marine life. The main attraction of Abu Galawa Kebir is a chinese wreck named Tien Hsing and laying at a depth ranging from 3 to 18 meters, making it a perfect spot to explore for snorkellers and freedivers. The wreck is home of marine life as well as overgrown healthy corals. Do not forget to look into the blue time to time and spot a few dolphins passing by.
Malahy (which means the playground) is one of the most visited and famous reefs of the area. This is an explorer’s dream. The reef formation is like a playground of craggy corals, canyons and labyrinthine caves all waiting to be discovered. One of the most prolific dive sites in the Red Sea and that should not be missed.
Claudia reef counts as one of the most beautiful dive sites in the area, due to a marvelous caves and canyon system running through the south part of the reef. The canyon, made of two chambers and a maximum depth of 14m makes it perfect for practicing freediving, including the small channels and swim-throughs. With the sunlight entering the cave from atop, it creates a magical atmosphere. A paradise for photographers !
How to get to the port of Hamata ?
- Closest airport : Marsa Alam airport, Egypt
- Alternative airport : Hurgada international airport, Egypt
- From Marsa Alam airport to Hamata port : 110km (90 minutes)
- From Hurghada airport to Hamata port : 385km (4 hours 30 minutes)
Departure and return times
- Departure around 10 am on the first day
- Return around 5 pm on the penultimate day
Full board accommodation will be provided (3 meals a day as well as snacks and refreshments) and all food will be prepared by our cook onboard. Please let us know if you have any specific diet.
Can the route be modified ?
Please be aware that your itinerary needs to remain flexible for safety matters, as it is influenced by external factors such as weather, wind and sea conditions, technical issues and how busy it is. We have found that predetermined itineraries simply don’t work, and that you should trust your skipper for local and up to date advice based on your preferences.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- For most nationalities, organising a visa for Egypt can be done on arrival at Hurghada / Marsa Alam International Airport or online via the Egyptian Government’s official e-visa portal. Visas are your responsibility. Please check for the latest information visiting the relevant consular website of the country for detailed and up-to-date visa information specific to your nationality.
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section for more general information.
This cruise doesn’t have any reviews yet.
CONTACT US AND BOOK YOUR FREEDIVING CRUISE
Send us an enquiry right now selecting your destination country and your dates.
We will send you an additional questionnaire in order to make you a personalized offer on the freediving cruise you are dreaming of
DROP US A LINE
DISCOVER A WHOLE NEW WORLD, EXPERIENCE A WHOLE NEW SELF