This is not just any vacation,
but a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Join our “Sail & Freedive” cruise
in Egypt and dive with dolphins
Have you ever dreamed of diving with dolphins? Then make your dream come true.
Join us on this one-week long sailing and freediving cruise in Marsa Alam, Egypt from October 29th to November 4th 2022.
A unique opportunity to freedive with dolphins and dugongs in the pristine waters of the Red Sea. Sail and enjoy being at sea, dive with dolphins and practice yoga during this all-inclusive cruise. Experience the best of Egypt and the Red Sea.
You will be accommodated for 7 days and 6 nights on a luxury 51-foot-long sailing yacht, in spacious 2-person cabins with private or shared bathrooms. Your crew will be composed of Nicolas, experienced skipper and Molchanovs freediving instructor, and Sasha, freediver and professional yoga instructor. Both will help you discover the treasures Egypt and the Red Sea have to offer.
Ready to live the dream? Contact us for details and bookings!
Prices start from 990 euros, yet if you book before September, 21st 2022, you’ll be eligible for a 10% discount with prices starting as low as 891 euros !
Don’t wait for too long, we only have a limited number of spots available aboard !
Planned itinerary of the dolphins retreat :
- Hamata islands – 4 islands surrounded by crystal clear water and pristine coral reefs
- Abu Galawa Reef – Wreck dive in a beautiful coral reef
- Malahy – A very special reef full of coral gardens, labyrinths, caves and swimthroughs
- Sattayah (Dolphin House) – Dive with dolphins, a unique experience you don’t want to miss
Find more details about the route on the “Sail & Freedive” dolphin retreat page
What is included in the dolphins retreat package :
- 7-day / 6-night cruise
- Accommodation aboard the sailing yacht for the time of the cruise
- 3 meals a day, coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, fruits and snacks
- Skipper, freediving and yoga instructors, chef and guide onboard
- Freediving and yoga related workshops and sessions
- Specific diving equipment (buoys, dive ropes, lead weights)
What is not included :
- flight tickets & transfers to/from harbour (available upon request)
- marine park entrance fees (50€)
- insurance and visa related fees
- freediving rental equipment (available upon request)
- certifying Molchanovs Freediving courses and training (available upon request)
- staff / crew gratuities
For more information about our freediving cruises or the other services we offer, you can read our FAQ, our terms and conditions or directly contact us. You can also fill in the Cruise Questionnaire below so we know more about you, your expectations and availability. We’ll then be able to offer you the cruise you’re dreaming of !