Book right now our first freediving cruise in 2022!
We’re happy to announce the dates of the first freediving cruise we will be running in 2022. This one-week long freediving cruise will take place from May 28th to June 04th 2022 from Dubrovnik, towards the Mljet national park and up to Korcula. 8 days and 7 nights on a luxury sailing boat or catamaran to learn or practice intensively freediving while sailing in one of the most beautiful and least busy maritime regions of Croatia.
This cruise transports you from Dubrovnik along a beautiful coastline to picturesque islands and national parks. Your daily routine day will be made of freediving and sailing, while savoring excellent traditional food and exploring historic towns. Your crew will be composed of Damir and Nicolas, both experienced skippers and Molchanovs freediving instructors who will make you discover the treasures Croatia has to offer.
Prices start from 1,190 euros, yet if you book before April 28th 2022, you’ll be eligible for a 10% discount with prices starting as low as 1070 euros !
Don’t wait for too long, we only have a limited number of spots available aboard !
Planned itinerary of the freediving cruise :
Dubrovnik – Elafiti islands – Mljet national park – Korcula – Ston – Dubrovnik
Find more details about the itineray on the “Dubrovnik & South Adriatic” cruise plan page
What is included in the freediving cruise package :
- 8-day / 7-night cruise
- Accommodation aboard the sailboat / catamaran for the time of the cruise
- full certifying Molchanovs Freediving course
- Freediving online materials, related workshops and training sessions
- Specific diving equipment (buoys, dive ropes, weight belts, lead weights, lanyards, long-bladed fins)
- Coffee, tea and post dive refreshments
What is not included :
- foods onboard
- flight tickets & transfers to/from harbor
- land excursions and visit entrance fees
- insurance and visa related fees
- other diving rental equipment
- staff / crew gratuities
For more information about our freediving cruises or the other services we offer, you can read our FAQ, our terms and conditions or directly contact us. You can also fill in the Cruise Questionnaire below so we know more about you, your expectations and availability. We’ll then be able to offer you the cruise you’re dreaming of !